Monday, October 5, 2009

Jamie Campbell Bower Interview



As Reported by Twilight Poison,
Jamie Campbell Bower spoke to Què! during his visit to Spain for the Sitges film festival. In this interview, Jamie reveals he’s a little intimidated for everything that is about to come with roles in Twilight and Harry Potter.
Here’s our complete translation of the interview.
Are you aware of how much your life is going to change since you took the role of Caius?
It’s been a huge surprise. I never expected it, it’s amazing.
Are you prepared to handle a phenomenon so strong like Twilight?
I’m not prepared at all. I’ll take it as it comes. I don’t consider myself a celebrity, and I don’t know what’s going on. It’s an honor that people want to take pictures with me and ask me for my autograph. But to me it’s incomprehensible.
How much do you value getting a role in the Harry Potter movies?
I’m very excited. I’ll be playing young Grindelwald and I can only say he’s very evil and he steals something.
Did you watch any vampire movies to prepare yourself for the role of Caius?
I love vampire movies, but I didn’t watch any of them to prepare for this role. I read all the novels and researched online to see what the fans thought of Caius.
Why do you think you got the role?
I worked really hard for it. I did really well at my audition and they liked what they saw.
Would you change anything about your previous performances?
I don’t think so. If they had been perfect I wouldn’t be able to improve my following performances.
What’s your best asset as an actor?
My hair (laughs).
What was it like, working for Tim Burton?
He’s a genius. It was amazing to work for him. He has an increadible mind. It was my first role and I was very scared. He was very cool with me.
And Johnny Depp?
He’s a lovely guy. A very kind guy. It was a pleasure to work with him and it was wonderful to watching him work.
What’s next for you?
I’m on the TV show “The Prisoner”, which comes out on November 15th. And I just worked in “London Boulevard” with Collin Firth and Keira Knightley.
Do you read what people say about you online?
I’m not aware of it. I don’t want to obsess over it. But I do have a twitter account.
What do you like to do on your spare time?
I like to play pop rock with my friends.
What would you say to people who have no idea about what Twilight is?
It’s a reat love story between vampires. It was a recipe for sucess.
Not really a love story between Vamps, but Its ok:)

Thanks Twilight Poison

No comments:

Post a Comment