Friday, September 25, 2009

Ash's Saturday Night Magazine Interview


 
 
 
Ashley Greene is pretty much famous for two reasons:
  1. Her role as Alice Cullen in the Twilight Saga.
  2. Nude photos that were leaked in August.
While it's a given the actress wants everyone to forget about the latter, she actually hopes people will eventually ignore the former, as well.
In the latest issue of Saturday Night magazine, Greene says she hopes not to be typecast by her iconic vampire role.
“Maybe [Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson] will kind of have a little bit more of a shadow behind them that always links them to Twilight. Alice is a vampire, yes, but she has this human heart. She’s really lovable and really likable, sort of like the best friend, and so I think that might help me in the other films. I think the fans already love me and love Alice. I think it’s a positive."
It's a problem many actors face: never being seen as any character but the one that made them famous.
Greene tries not to worry about that.
"I don’t think I’m going to be pigeonholed... I get to kind of choose my films, which hopefully I will choose wisely and build off of that versus pissing the fans off. I want to do an action film just because there’s already a bit of action in Twilight, and when I did it I absolutely took to it and loved it.”
Ashley will next be seen in New Moon, which opens on November 20. Click on the pics below for more shots of her in Saturday Night:
I love how shes so positive, but I gotta add that I dont think her nude photos made her anymore famous. They were following her around before and it was the same even after the nude photos hit the net. What do you guys think?
Photos and Article Courtesy of The Hollywood Gossip


No comments:

Post a Comment