Thursday, September 24, 2009

New Xavier Samuel Interview


Question: Did you know anything about that particular franchise?
Samuel: To be honest, not really. Like, I watched the film on the plane. And at that stage, I hadn't read the books, but I have now. I knew very little about it. I knew that it was extremely popular, and people kind of go crazy for it.
Question: Crazy is an understatement.
Samuel: Yeah. Like, you know, this notion of eternal love, and danger, and - you know, the thing that you love could kill you - that sort of stuff is, like - I guess it's intoxicating for a lot of people.
Question: You realize that you're going to be probably at Comic-Con next year.
Samuel: Probably, yeah.
Question: I covered Comic-Con, and I was talking to Kristen at Comic-Con this year. And it's clearly a very surreal experience, even somebody like her, who's sort of used to it. But, it's - you'll be in for an interesting experience.
Samuel: Yeah. Yeah.
Question: If you treat it with a sense of humor, you'll probably be fine.
Samuel: I think so. And I guess I'm not under the microscope to the degree of intensity that other cast members are, so I'm kind of engaging with it in a way that hasn't been too overwhelming.


Read the full article at Moviehole
Courtesy of Twicrack via Moviehole; Pic Courtesy of Fanpop

No comments:

Post a Comment