Monday, September 21, 2009

Muse Contributes "Vaudeville Piano Track"


 Singer Matt Bellamy revealed: “I spoke to the director yesterday (and) he wants the track I Belong To You, the sort of vaudeville piano track.
“He wants a rendition of that but the only thing with the new film is they want the songs to be exclusive to the film. So he’s asking if I mind doing, or if we mind doing an alternative version of it.”
 
Asked if they were up for it Matt said: “I think it’s alright- if it was one of the main tracks on the album I would never do it. But it’s actually one of the weirder tracks on the album.
 
“(It’s) one of the can't believe we got away with it kind of tracks. I think it might be worth giving it a go cos it’s a track that might not get played live very often… one of the obscure tracks off the album so it might give that track some life that it wouldn’t have otherwise.”
 
I wonder what the finished product will sound like? GAhh I cant wait for the soundtrack! Is it even october yet?!?


Video courtesy of Snailbaby645. Read full article at MTV.

No comments:

Post a Comment