Wednesday, September 23, 2009

"The Sexy Stars of Twilight New Moon"




 
 
 
 
Click to Enlarge
As I was walking through the store doing my grocery shopping I saw Robs face staring at me and my little brother yells, "Hey there's a twilight magazine you should get it, you like that stuff!" Surprisingly I was not shy nor embarrassed to go grab it lol I like to keep my TwiObsession a secret:D. As soon as I got back to the cart he grabs it from me and says I want to look at it, (he wants to be Edward Cullen hehe). Now as you can imagine a 7 year old opening and looking at a magazine so before we checked out, I grabbed a new uncrinkled version of the mag haha. Its 8.99 and includes 7 Giant Posters, great pictures of them in school and now, and great quotes. Whats great is the paper is not like the cheap magazine paper, its quite hard. Now I dont have a scanner But I found the 7 giant poster pics online.
Will you go buy it?
Courtesy of US Weekly click to see more and TwilightSeriesTheories

No comments:

Post a Comment