Monday, September 21, 2009

Interview with a Vegetarian Vampire




As reported by Kimberly Sherman from the Twilight Parents Examiner:
Everyone’s so loving and supporting- there’s no haters. There’s so many Twilight fans that have given me presents- gummy bears or chew toys for my dog. It’s so humbling; people wanting to have a picture with me or wanting me to sign something. It’s so endearing.
But when we’re here working 12, 14, 16 hour days, on our off days we just want to be a normal human being and go get a bite to eat or go play pool and be normal. We just want to get out of our hotel rooms or apartments, but we can’t, and that’s a tough thing. And we don’t always want to have to look our best. I just love dressing comfy to go out, but we can’t because there’s always photographers there.
The other day I was working out at the gym. Photographers were shooting from across the street through the windows of the gym to me working out. I couldn’t just work out and blow off some steam. So where does the privacy start and the publicity end? When is it enough?
We’re all very happy to be working and be part of an amazing franchise like this, and we wouldn’t trade it for the world. It’s allowed me to get some great work and to do amazing movies, independents ones that I can show some great acting with, and some great character roles, but really, we’re just human…
I can’t fathom what other people go through. I’m just a part of this franchise… I’m Kellan. There’s nothing super special about me that’s worthwhile. I wish there were more pictures of people helping out. Show Brad and Angelina and all the good work they do. Show me at my charity events, but really, do you need to see pictures of me walking my dog 20 million times?
Aww he sounds sort of depressed from all the paps, I think they should just lay off them. Theres only so much they can take. I mean look at PFach he used to be all smiley in every picture but recently hes been frowning alot and even flipped the paps off? 
  
Photo Courtesy of Twilight Blog. See full article here.

No comments:

Post a Comment